Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Free Betty Crocker Potatoes

Until Tuesday, Vons has Betty Crocker Specialty potatoes on sale for $.99 ea. Use the $1/1 coupon here to make them free. Remember you can price match this deal at Walmart.

*When I tried to print this coupon for myself, it said that I had already printed it. Please let me know if you try printing it and what it says for you. Thanks!

Vons also has Annie's Mac and Cheese on sale for $.99 ea. Use the $.50/1 coupon here.

They are also offering Chinet paper plates for $2.50 with the super coupon and $10 min. purchase. Use the $2/1 coupon from the 11/22 SS. You can price match these at Walmart so you don't have to have a min. purchase. Final Price = $.50 for 36 ct. lunch plates!


*While you are at Vons, be on the look out for 2 new coupon packets. I found the first one by the shampoo. It is packed with $26 worth of manufacturer coupons that you can use at any store. Then on the pasta aisle, I found the recipe/coupon packet called Simple, affordable meals filled with Vons store coupons which can be stacked with a manufacturer coupon.

1 comment:

Sarah Kay said...

Next time I'm back you bet I will look for those coupons. Thanks!