Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FREE Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate at Target


I just got back from Target where I got my FREE Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. Right now, Target has the Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate for $.97 ea. Go Here ( then go down to the bottom where it says grocery coupons) to print a coupon for $1/1 Swiss Miss. You can print two per computer.
YEAH!!

I will be using these to make some quick frugal gifts. I will post about those later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love saving money...here is an idea for you that I found.

I was shopping online yesterday trying to buy for my son a Super Mario Bros Game.. I stumbled upon a site called EZWINGAME...they are running a free contest this week for a free Nintendo... Wanted to know if anyone has heard of this site..and what they think...thanks

July

Yoakum said...

I am going to get my free hot coco today!! Thanks!