Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Keebler Flip Side Cracker $.45 a box at Target


Another deal I took advantage of while I was at Target was the Buy 5 participating Keebler cookies or crackers and receive a $5 gift card.

Here is what I did:

4 Flip Side Crackers $2.00 ea.
1 Cheez-it Crackers $2.00 ea.
Use (2) $1/2 Flip Side Crackers coupon here.
Use (1) $.75/1 Cheez-it Crackers coupon here.
Spent $7.25 out of pocket and received a $5 gift card.

That is $.45 per box after coupons and gift card!!

There are other participating items like the Fudge Shoppe cookies. Go here to print a coupon for $1/2 or here for $1/3.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great deal... I want to share to what I found..
I was shopping online yesterday trying to buy for my son a Super Mario Bros Game.. I stumbled upon a site called EZWINGAME...they are running a free contest this week for a free Nintendo... Wanted to know if anyone has heard of this site..and what they think...thanks

July