Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009

$68 Shopping Trip!!!!!






Okay, this was the best shopping trip I have ever had. I am so excited to share it with you. I spent the $68 between Albertson's and CVS. Right now, Albertsons is having a "voucher"sale. When you purchase 10 participating General Mills products, you receive a $10 voucher to be used on your next purchase. You can only receive one $10 voucher per transaction.To make this extremely worth your while, you need roll your $10 voucher in to your next transaction and so on. You can also use manufacturer coupons off of each item. I did a total of 11 transactions! Here is what I got at Albertson's:
4 Curves granola bars
7 Chex mix granola bars
3 boxes of General Mills cereal
8 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
12 Cans of Progresso Soup
2 Betty Crocker cookie pouches
8 Pillsbury Ready to bake cookie dough
2 Macaroni Grill Meals
8 Pillsbury Grands biscuits
4 Yo Plus Yoplait yogurts
7 Fiber One Yogurts
10 Go-gurt yogurts
2 Betty Crocker Supreme brownie mixes
6 Boxes of fruit snacks
4 cans of Progresso Bread Crumbs
1 Box Betty Crocker Garlic mashed potatoes
4 Pillsbury Toaster Struedels
Then with my last $10 voucher I got:
4 boxes of Kelloggs frosted flakes
1 Gallon of Anderson Dairy Milk ( free with the purchase of the 4 boxes of Kelloggs cereal)
10 packs of Mentos Gum ( they are ringing up at $1 & I had 10 $.55 off coupons, so I stocked up)
1 can of Campbells On hand Tomato soup ( on sale for $1 and I had a$.50 off coupon)
With the extra $3 of my $68, I went to CVS. Here is what I got:
1 Gillette Fusion Razor
3 Colgate total toothpaste
1 Herbal Essence Hairspray
2 Herbal Essence Conditioners
1 Herbal Essence Shampoo
2 Gillette Shampoo
1 pack of TicTacs
1 bag of Gummy Peaches (my oldest son was my helper on this shopping trip)
Plus I have $9.99 in ECB (extra care bucks, which is like CVS Money, to use on my next trip).
Go take advantage of the great Sales at Albertsons this week! ( I just added up how much I saved and it totaled $319.40 in savings. YEAH!) Leave a comment and let me know how you did or if you have a question on how I did it! Good Luck and Happy Shoppping!

4 comments:

She She said...

Holy cow, girl!! That's WAY too much for my brain to handle; but I'm certainly proud of you for doing it! Love ya :)

Rachel said...

Nate and I just looked at everything and we are excited to go shopping. We may need your help, so we might be calling you tomorrow. Nate said we need to hire you to go for us! ha ha!

Nate Roberts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate Roberts said...

Yea you are hired. You have no say in the matter