Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009



Did you know that you can download electronic coupons to your Smiths Fresh Value Card? These coupons will stay on your card until you use them or they expire. The coupons can be used with a manufacturer coupon also. For example: Yo Plus Yoplait yogurt is on sale for $2.00. I had a $1.50 manufacturer coupon and I had also loaded a $1.00 off electronic coupon on to my card. So I actually made $.50 on each pack of yogurts. I like those numbers! Go to www.smithsfoodanddrug.com. Click on In store and then coupons. You can register with 3 different companies to load coupons: Shortcuts, Cellfire and Proctor & Gamble. You just need your Smith Fresh Value Card #, which is located on the back.

No comments: