Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Target Gift Card Deal



**Update- If you printed the coupons last night when I first posted about the Special K deal, you are in luck because the coupons have resest and you can print another set today. Go HERE to print another set.

This week at Target, there is a Special K gift card promotion. Buy 4 Special K participating products ($2.39 ea.) and receive a $5 gift card. There are coupons available on my side bar but you can only print one of each, so here is the deal scenario.

Buy:
1 Special K Blueberry cereal
1 Special K Chocolatey Pretzel Bars
2 Special K Bars

Total: $9.56

Use $1/1 Special K Blueberry cereal Here
Use $.75/1 Special K Chocolatey Pretezel Bars Here
Use $1/2 Special K Bars Here
Use (3) $.50/1 Kellogg's Grain Snack Target coupons HERE (make sure you print 3)

Total Out of Pocket: $5.31 and receive a $5 gift card

Then use this gift card to get a great deal on diapers.

Huggies diapers priced at $8.99 this week.
Use $1.50/1 Huggies diapers Here
Use 1/1 Huggies diapers Target coupon Here
Total $6.49 Use $5 gift card
Total Out of Pocket: $1.49

Let me know what other frugal Target deals are out there.

3 comments:

Henderson Highlights said...

Seriously. You = my best friend. THANK YOU!!! I SO SO apprciate when you spell it out for us like this! PERFECT!

Henderson Highlights said...

Hi! So, I cannot find the huggies coupons anywhere! I go to the links on both the coupon database and go through each page and then on the Target generator and nothing! What am I doing wrong? Also, are you going to the one on Buffalo by the Y or the new one on Decatur and 215?
Thanks!
Heidi

Nichole said...

Okay, I checked the coupons.com database and they have removed the huggies coupon. The target coupon is on page 2 of that link and it says $1.50/1 jumbo or larger. Email me and I will send you a link to another huggies coupon.
letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Also, I shop at the Target on N5th and the one on Decatur and 215.

-the frugal chick