Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FREE Johnsons Baby Shampoo

Johnson and Johnson has released a $1/1 Baby Shampoo coupon with no size restriction. This means that you can use the coupon to purchase a trial size of the baby shampoo. Most of these are priced at around $1 at Target and Walmart. I was only able to print one coupon per computer. Let me know how many it lets you print.

I love Johnsons baby shampoo and I love when I can get it for FREE.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Just one for me too. Thanks for the posts!

Ashley said...

One for me too. Thanks for the great coupon! Check out Target's 75%off Valentines today!!

Jessica said...

I just got Johnson's baby, I got a large shampoo for $.89 but free is so much better.