Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HOT DEAL on Huggies Wipes

Hurry on over to CVS for a great deal on Huggies Refill Packs of Wipes (up to 216 ct.) They are ringing up at $2.50 ea. WOW! I just went and bought some. They are not marked so make sure that you go to one of the price checker machines and scan them to make sure they are ringing up at this price.

If you have any coupons to use on top of these that is just icing on the cake. Some people are reporting that when they scan there CVS card they are receiving a coupon for $2/1 Huggies Wipes, but I did not get that coupon. I was able to use a few $1/1 Huggies coupons that I received in the Vons coupon packet I told you about last month. With our without coupons this is a GREAT price on Huggies. I love Huggies wipes and I haven't had them for quite a while since I have so many of the Free Target Wipes. Let me know if you score on this deal.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is a great deal on awesome wipes.