Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spinach Strawberry Smoothies


I am always trying to find a way to sneak healthy food into my boys diet, especially my toddlers. My littlest one doesn't want to be spoon fed at all. He also doesn't like the texture of alot of fruits and veggies on his fingers, so cutting them up for him to feed himself is not an option either. So I was excited when I saw this smoothie recipe but wasn't sure how it would really taste. Well it is DELICIOUS. I used a few more strawberries in mine and my strawberries were fresh. But the amazing thing is that both my toddlers loved it. You will have to go try it for yourself. Plus it is a healthy treat for me as well!! YEAH! Go here for the recipe.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love delicious healthy snacks. Thanks for the recipe.