Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

FREE StoneyField Baby 3 in 1 meals


*UPDATE- I went to Walmart today and purchased the 3 in 1 meals. They were priced at $1.08 each. They had 3 different varieties. Final Price = $.08 ea. YEAH! I am thinking about using these in some muffins or smoothies. This would be a great way to hide some veggies from my little ones. Let me know if you have any other ideas.


Go here to print a $1/1 coupon (you must register first) for any Stoneyfield YO Baby whole milk yogurt. It has been reported that the 3 in 1 meals are priced at $1 ea. at Walmart. I have not verified this yet but plan to sometime this weekend.


Also, I was able to print 5 of the coupons. YEAH!. Let me know how many you could print and where you are purchasing them.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the idea of putting them in muffins.