Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

$.25 Chex Mix


I went to Target today and bought Chex Mix for $.25 a bag. Right now, Chex mix is on Temporary Price cut for $1.75 ea. Use $1/1 Target coupon here and $.50/1 manufacturer coupons here, here or here (you have to register at this site). Remember you can print 2 coupons at each location.

If you are brave, you can try to price match the Chex mix at the customer service counter with the Walgreens ad. Chex mix is advertised at 2/$3. Then you would be able to get your Chex Mix for free. Some Targets will do this and some will not. Let me know if you try it.

1 comment:

Anya Egbert said...

I price matched yesterday at Target on 215/Decator. I have done it a few times now and I havent had any trouble at all, they always price match without any problems. Good luck! :)