Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheap Halloween Candy at Toys R Us


*UPDATE- My sister and I went to Toys R Us today and purchased the Halloween candy. We went to the store on N 5th. They only had Butterfinger for the Nestle coupon and Nerds or Sweet Tarts for the Wonka coupon. When we got to the register, the coupons were going through the system funny so the lady just manually entered each bag at $.74 ea. and collected our coupon. It was totally easy!

Toys R Us has all $3.49 Halloween Candy marked 50% off which makes it $1.74 a bag. The bags are 6.34 oz. - 18.7 oz.

Go here to print $1/1 any size bag Nestle and $1/1 any size bag Wonka candy.


Final Price = $.74 a bag. These are after Halloween prices!

1 comment:

Tori Klein said...

Yeah!! I got my candy. Now i am ready for Halloween and I didnt even have to spend a lot on the candy! Thanks!