Email Me your tips, deals or frugal finds:

letshearitfortheboys@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

$6.75 at Albertson's



I bought all of this today at Albertson's for $6.75. Here is what I bought:



8 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta. Use $1/2 coupons from Here and Here

4 Ronznoi Smart Taste Pasta. Use $1/2 coupons from Here.

2 (5lb.) bags of C & H Sugar. Use $.35/1 Coupon from RP 8/30

4 Pop Secret Popcorn. Use $1/2 coupon here.

2 (16 oz. ) Emerald Dry Roasted Peanuts. Use $1/1 coupon here.

1 Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough. Use $1/1 coupon from 9/13 RP or coupon here.

1 Hormel Pepperoni (8 oz). Use $.55/1 coupon from here.


These items are part of the buy $10 and save $3 instantly promo. Go take advantage of these great deals. I purchased my items in 3 separate transactions. My sister went back later today and was able to do all 3 in one transaction. They just hit total after each $10 group so that the $3 would come off. Let me know how you do.

1 comment:

Sarah Kay said...

I got $99 worth for only $16! Alot of it was similar to yours - pasta, nuts, etc. - but I also needed Splenda, so this was a GREAT price.